Knives

Have you never seen the film "Psycho"?

View attachment 13490
Although mine are just a little smaller :giggle:
psycho_primary.jpg

Would THIS PIC have something to do with it? The infamous shower scene! Hah!! :wacky:

Ah - I notice some of you mention a fish filleting knife. That is something I do lack, My cleaver type knife just doesn't work for doing that!

Would THIS PIC have something to do with it? The infamous shower scene! Hah!! :wacky:
Psycho - one of the scariest movies ever.

I notice some of you mention a fish filleting knife
George has several. I leave the fish cleaning to him. He catches them and cleans them. I cook them and eat them!

My favourite knife that I use every time im cooking or just cutting something is a Santoku knife. I love how it feels in my hand and how easy it is to cut through a lot of different things. The knife in the picture is not the one I own but incase you didn't know what I was talking about I showed you one. its also a knife I really like and hope one day to own it.

16636.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was hilarious.....

Sick puppy :laugh:

@cookingwithjaysimkovits A beautiful, high end Japanese knife. If you have not done so you may want to visit https://www.chefknivestogo.com/

I have ordered knives and a beautiful end cut, walnut cutting board from the site. I have been extremely pleased with their products. If you order a knife from them pay a little extra and have them hand sharpen the knife before it is shipped. Out of the box their knives are exceptionally sharp. After the hand sharpening they are divine!

BTW - warm :welcome: to this lovely forum. I am glad you decided to join us.

Back
Top Bottom