Lunch Is Ready

I am having a BLT sandwich, a coffee and an Apple for lunch. Lunch is usually a sandwich most day. I try to keep it light because if I eat too much at lunchtime I get tired half way through the afternoon.

As usual, nothing! I tend to nibble low cal snacks throughout the day then eat a meal in the evening. Today I've eaten nothing so far (its 11.20 a.m.here). I'll probably have a piece of toast later, maybe some fruit this afternoon.

Last edited:
I had some carrot sticks with hummus and a container of Greek yogurt with some cinnamon sprinkled in. Not all that interesting but it was one of those days where I felt like I was running around like crazy so it was a case of whatever I could grab!

I had a shop bought sandwich. It was an all day sandwich from morrisons that had bacon, egg amongst other things with both tomato sauce and brown sauce on it, on wholemeal bread.

I'm just not much of a lunch person. Its too close to breakfast or dinner, either way. When I do eat lunch its almost always left overs from last night's dinner.

I ate an organic oatmeal cookie with muscovado sugar, pho with mint and beef and a cup of dark Barako coffee. I look forward to eating lunch just because I rush to go to work in the morning and I don't really eat well. I just usually have an energy bar for breakfast, which is incredibly bad for the health.

Back
Top Bottom