McDonald's Breakfast All Day

kgord

Veteran
Local time
11:23 AM
McDonald's here in the U.S. has been advertising breakfast all day. I can't wait personally. I love their sausage Mcgriddles and they are only a dollar. What about you? Will you take advantage of McDonald's new offerings of the breakfast menu all day? I am not quite sure how they are going to manage it...but it does sound interesting.

I haven't seen the ad but that is good to know. I feel better about the quality of their breakfast than I do any other food they offer. I will be visiting McDonald's more often to take advantage of the breakfast all day offer.

To be honest I don't eat in Mc D's, all the outlets near us smell awful and that puts me off.

Hmmm breakfast all day long huh? I think out of all fast food restaurants Mc. Donalds has the worst breakfast selection and so I am not excited about this very much. My favorite place for breakfast food is Jack In the Box. They have an amazing selection. About the only thing I could get excited about with Mc Donalds having breakfast all day long is the hashbrowns, I do love those.

Do you have Hamdesal in the McDonald's there? I'm sure you have the big breakfast and maybe you have the sausage platter? That's a big breakfast sans the hash brown. With the hamdesal, it is the morning bread with ham inside plus a topping of egg or cheese. Costing about $1 only, the hamdesal is a hit among the students. They say that it is good to buy hamdesal and eat it while riding on their way to school. But my favorite is McDonald's rice and longanisa, that long native sausage made of pork or chicken.

I don't really eat McDonalds all that much, so I'm not too fussed either way. I think it's smart from a marketing standpoint for sure, though. If the consumer demand is there and they have all the equipment to make the relevant food items anyway then why not!

We don't have that at US McDonald's Corhenz but we have breakfast burritos which are a 1.00 I think. they usually incorporate egg and sausage.They also have McMuffins which are egg, cheese and Canadian bacon. I am not sure because I am rarely at McDonalds for breakfast. that is why I am interested in them offering it other times of the day.

I have been in a McDonald's once in my life. It was at about seven in the morning in Dublin and I was utterly desperate for a toilet.

Back
Top Bottom