Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
8:14 PM
This is the members poll to decide the winner of The CookingBites Prize Challenge: 'En Papillote'. We have 11 eligible entries from 5 members. Here is how voting works:
  • Any member of CookingBites can vote, including entrants.
  • Each member has 3 votes (equally weighted).
  • Votes are anonymous. Members cannot change their votes once cast.
  • Members can vote for their own recipes. There is nothing we can do to prevent this, but I would ask in the spirit of fairness for members to limit voting for themselves to only one recipe and cast at least 1 other vote for other entries.
  • Members can vote for less than 3 entries but I would urge members to use all their votes.
The poll will run for a week (longer if not enough members vote). If there is no clear winner then a second round of voting will be held for the recipes with the most votes. The poll lists the recipe titles which are numbered according to the order in which they were posted. Below are links to those recipes for your information.
  1. En papillote lemon and curry cubed chicken
  2. Fish en Papillote with blackberry
  3. Chicken breasts on spinach, mushroom bed en papillote
  4. En Papillote Dill and Lemon Salmon
  5. Foil packet sausage, potatoes, cabbage and onions
  6. Salmon, leek and mascarpone en papillote
  7. Lemon ginger shrimp en papillote
  8. Cherry Cakes 'en papillote’
  9. Cabbage Wedge Stuffed with Juniper Butter 'en Papillote
  10. Lotus Root Crab Bake
  11. Chicken En Papillote with Soy Sauce, Chilli and Mushrooms
So - please everyone, cast your votes and remember this is all in the spirit of fun so there are no formal 'judging criteria'. The only thing I would add is that this challenge isn't about the quality of the photos - but the the recipes themselves. So vote for the recipes which appeal to you the most.

Last edited:
I did 1 vote but couldn't vote again, help?

Russ

Not sure what you did wrong - but I don't think I can undo it! I suggest you PM me your other two choices and I'll count them in when we get to the final. Or post them in a reply here if you don't mind it not being anonymous.

Last edited:
I did 1 vote but couldn't vote again, help?

Russ
Russ

I've made a change to the poll that should allow you to change your vote by clicking on the button called "Change Your Vote" . Once you have can you please update and one of us can undo the change I made .

SNSSO

Last edited by a moderator:
We have 24 votes in so far which means around 7 or 8 members have voted depending on how many votes people made. Can I please urge any members who haven't yet voted to do so? It only takes a few minutes...

Cheers!

I like the idea of a vote, but there won't be a clear winner here. I can see a Round 2 (and maybe a Round 3?) since even the top 3 aren't really separated from the pack by much.

It worked OK last time - but if there is a tie we can narrow the poll to the tied dishes for a round 2. We still need more members to vote. We have around 20-25 active members who drop in most days and to date it looks like about 12 have voted so far.

Get an error message when I try to look at this, regardless of how I try, whether clicking link here or under the forum list itself.

That's odd its working fine for me and nothing I can see that is corrupt. You could try logging out and in again to see if it makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom