My wishes to you

That would be a joy for me. To actually meet my CB friends. What fun.

I doubt that we would hate each other. We may have differing opinions on politics and religion but we all share a passion for food and cooking. What is there to dislike about that? I would welcome any of you with open arms.

My part of the world is known for it's hospitality. We never meet strangers. We open our hearts and our homes. I love nothing more than taking a visitor under my wing and showing them the beauty of my home state. I love teaching people how to eat boiled crawfish, shrimp and crabs. The thought of cooking a meal for any of you would be both a daunting challenge and a joy. I would skip the "Chefy" stuff and stick to regional food. I would also want to introduce you to my crazy family.

You have all been so kind and welcoming to me. You make me feel like family. Although we may never meet I feel a kinship with you all. Your personalities shine through your posts. Such a wonderful, diverse group of people with a shared passion. I feel blessed to be a part of this adventure.

@ElizabethB

Definitely would be a heavenly marvelous experience to meet you and chow down on your local regional shellfish, crawfish, shrimp or prawns and crab .. Or anything else that swims ! and those marvels from your garden and your Mom´s garden.

Yes, those two topics ( politics and theology ) are conversation killers and out of protocol ..

An exemplary message ..

Have a lovely day ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom