National Pizza Day: February 9, 2019!

Had some pizza today!! Split a large sausage, bacon & roni pizza with a friend at Uno's. Had 2 tall beers with it, & enjoyed it immensely!! :wink:

Plus if you fail at the cauliflower pizza crust, let me know. Every time I'vetried it it's been a complete success, so I can see if I added the recipe here or if it was one from Vegan Richa or similar.

I made pizza the other day with cauliflower and some broccoli stalks. (I ran out of cauliflower and had saved some broccoli stalks for soup.) I didn't squeeze the water out of the veg enough so it was a bit soft but tasted great.

Your recipe is vegan? Please share. I add an egg.

I made pizza the other day with cauliflower and some broccoli stalks. (I ran out of cauliflower and had saved some broccoli stalks for soup.) I didn't squeeze the water out of the veg enough so it was a bit soft but tasted great.

Your recipe is vegan? Please share. I add an egg.
Seems it isn't vegan, that bit I had forgotten. I knew we had egg on the topping but hadn't realised that the base included egg as well .
It was posted nearly 2 years ago. Doesn't seem that long ago lol.

https://www.cookingbites.com/thread...ooms-onions-coconut-oil-cheese-and-eggs.9428/

I'm sure I've got a vegan one someone though. I can't look right now . I've got a poorly chick in my hand asleep. I'm teasing it into eating, something it is doing by itself quite happily when 'provoked' into doing so.

Well, we didn't get to have our priazzo. Craig had a bit of a mishap bringing it in from the grill, tripped and fell, the priazzo went upside down SPLAT! And Craig went to the ER because he managed to split his head open. Fortunately, no concussion, but he's not a happy camper at the moment.

Craig had a bit of a mishap bringing it in from the grill, tripped and fell, the priazzo went upside down SPLAT! And Craig went to the ER because he managed to split his head open. Fortunately, no concussion, but he's not a happy camper at the moment.

Oh NO! What a disaster. I hope you ate something comforting instead.

Well, we didn't get to have our priazzo. Craig had a bit of a mishap bringing it in from the grill, tripped and fell, the priazzo went upside down SPLAT! And Craig went to the ER because he managed to split his head open. Fortunately, no concussion, but he's not a happy camper at the moment.

A very gentle :hug:for Craig, how is he?

I got Wendy's (which is a burger chain, don't know if they are in UK) and he got hospital food. Like I wrote, he's not very happy today.

Plus if you fail at the cauliflower pizza crust, let me know. Every time I'vetried it it's been a complete success, so I can see if I added the recipe here or if it was one from Vegan Richa or similar.

I promised I would post photos.

This cauliflower pizza crust method is taken from Chef Buck and does not require "squeezing out" the liquid. Surprising it works quite well.

Back
Top Bottom