Recipe Nduja Suffing for Porchetta.

Saranak

Local time
2:48 AM
Ciao,
Member ask if I put recipe for Porchetta stuffing I make so here is. Secret to good Porchetta is make tight as can.
I use -
300 g Nduja.
6 clove Garlic.
3 table spoon toast Fennel seed.
12 sprig Rosemary fine chopped.
2 table spoon vegetable oil.
Sea salt for taste.
Method -
Mash every thing together. I use pestle but can use blender, try not get texture to fine.

Sarana x

Do you just use a pork belly or do you wrap the belly around a pork loin or tenderloin? I would try the Nduja but Karen isn't fond of it.

Do you just use a pork belly or do you wrap the belly around a pork loin or tenderloin? I would try the Nduja but Karen isn't fond of it.
Ciao CraigC
I use just belly, but as most Italian food there no right way wrong way. OK you not have to use Nduja, you can use chilli pastes an soft sausage or pork pate' but flavour with Nduja wonderful my Ray love it as do my Bambini.

Sarana x

Ciao CraigC
I use just belly, but as most Italian food there no right way wrong way. OK you not have to use Nduja, you can use chilli pastes an soft sausage or pork pate' but flavour with Nduja wonderful my Ray love it as do my Bambini.

Sarana x

We've made several porchetta, wrapping a pork loin in the belly. It's great sliced as the center of a meal, thinly sliced for sandwiches and we really like it thinly sliced on grilled pizza!

We've made several porchetta, wrapping a pork loin in the belly. It's great sliced as the center of a meal, thinly sliced for sandwiches and we really like it thinly sliced on grilled pizza!
Porchetta very versatile. I may try with loin.

Sarana x

Thank you for posting the recipe. I do have nduja, but nowhere near 300g, so I will have to compromise. How long do you cook it for, and at what temperature?

Thank you for posting the recipe. I do have nduja, but nowhere near 300g, so I will have to compromise. How long do you cook it for, and at what temperature?
Ciao,
As I say can substitute Nduja with chilli pastes an pork pate.
For the Porchetta I make two stage, day before wash an dry, then put on rack with skin up uncover in fridge the help dry skin.
To cook heat oven 200 centigrade for 45 minute then turn down at 160 centigrade for 3 hour. Last turn up again 200 centigrade for 30 minute to make very good crackling.
I hope this help,

Sarana x

Ciao,
As I say can substitute Nduja with chilli pastes an pork pate.
For the Porchetta I make two stage, day before wash an dry, then put on rack with skin up uncover in fridge the help dry skin.
To cook heat oven 200 centigrade for 45 minute then turn down at 160 centigrade for 3 hour. Last turn up again 200 centigrade for 30 minute to make very good crackling.
I hope this help,

Sarana x
Great, thank you. I don't have any pork pate but I will find an alternative. The meat has been brining for 24 hours, so I will take it out to dry overnight, then have a go tomorrow!

Great, thank you. I don't have any pork pate but I will find an alternative. The meat has been brining for 24 hours, so I will take it out to dry overnight, then have a go tomorrow!
You are very welcome,
If get stuck please no hesitate ask me.

Sarana x

Back
Top Bottom