Needing screenshot from a smartphone

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
4:28 AM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
Hi

Can several of you do me some screenshots off your mobile phones please? I'm after how the featured thread across the top of a forum displays on different devices please. So can you also tell me make and model (model number if known) and software running on phone (IOS e.g. iphone 9.7 (you can do this as a screenshot, it will be under settings, about phone (or similar) or Android android

PSX_20170717_033452.jpg PSX_20170717_033652.jpg

but my phone is not working yet :whistling: that's a job for when I'm not suffering from sun stroke :whistling:

Thank you.

We are interested in how the featured threads display in vertical and horizontal modes. On my phone, the images do not appear in vertical mode - but do in horizontal mode. Some of the text which I can see on my Macbook is also missing. My phone is Samsung Galaxy S7 Android 6.0.1.

@SatNavSaysStraightOn & @morning glory,

I use my Desk Top or my Lap Top if at office or at home ..

I rarely use my Cell Tablet on Cooking Bites, unless I am travelling out of Barcelona, but the Lap Top is preferred ..

I shall see if I can do it for you ..

It might be useful to have a screen shot from your Desk top/lap top too.

Screenshot_2017-07-16-23-22-33.jpg
WP_20170716_23_33_46_Pro.jpg
LG K100 Android 6.0.1, and Nokia 635 Windows 8.1 - both identical layouts, and both show pictures in vertical or horizontal modes. All the information on the right hand side of laptop/tablet screens are shown at the end of the list of threads/titles.

Cooking Bites: Desk Top Version Screen from: Francesca .. Monday 17th July ..

As per your request:

cookingbitesDESKTOP20170717_104739_1.jpg

Won't some smartphones have different screen resolutions that could be affecting the display?

I hardly ever use my handphone for internet access, preferring the laptop or the desktop (the size is just too fiddly).

It's a Samsung Galaxy J7.

handphone screenshot.jpg

Also I'm not very good with it. Was that what you wanted?

I hardly ever use my handphone for internet access, preferring the laptop or the desktop (the size is just too fiddly).

It's a Samsung Galaxy J7.

View attachment 9278

Also I'm not very good with it. Was that what you wanted?

Horizontal and vertical modes... you are presumably not logged in as adverts are displaying?

Thanks @Yorky - it is not shown in your horizontal screenshot but I assume you are seeing the image to the left of the featured thread (in this case The CookingBite Challenges)?

Back
Top Bottom