New Member BillyBobBonobo

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BillyBobBonobo, Mar 15, 2019.

1. BillyBobBonobo

BillyBobBonobo New Member

Hi everyone! I’m Bill from Lansing MI USA. I like to cook savory meats and fishes. Currently working on finding out from y’all what the heck is a West Indian spice called “Geerha”, used in what looks like a spectacular curry chicken roti recipe:
    https://blogdotbarakapointdotcom1.wordpress.com/2014/08/12/barakas-west-indian-chicken-roti-recipe/
    We just returned from sail trip in BVI, where we enjoyed three different fabulous roti meals.
    Glad to be with you!

[Mod.Edit : new thread here regarding 'gheera'.]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2019
  2. morning glory

morning glory Obsessive cook Staff Member

Welcome to CookingBites @BillyBobBonobo :welcome:- we have have a few regular members from your region.Please feel free to join in any of our discussions or start new threads.. You could tell us what you ate today in our regular thread What did you cook, eat or drink today (March 2019) we also generally have some fun challenges - see The CookingBites Challenges. We are a fairly 'low traffic' and very friendly forum so it doesn't take long to get to know all our most frequent members. I hope you enjoy.

TodayInTheKitchen likes this.
  3. Shermie

Shermie Über Member

Hi! Welcome to the forum, Billy!! :wink:

4. The Late Night Gourmet

The Late Night Gourmet Über Member

Another Michigan cook. Welcome! Active people from Michigan include me, @detroitdad, and @TodayInTheKitchen. There used to be someone from the UP, but I haven't heard from him in a while.

TodayInTheKitchen and detroitdad like this.
  5. detroitdad

detroitdad Senior Member

welcome. I'm Bill from ypsilanti

6. rascal

rascal Senior Member

Welcome from the pacific.

Russ

7. SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn (Site Owner) Staff Member

Hi Billy