New to Cooking Bite

HomeMama

Veteran
Local time
5:41 AM
Hello everyone,

I would like to say hello to everyone and give a brief introduction on my favorite food and why I love it.
Well, my favorite all time food I would have to say are brownies. It does not matter if they have walnuts, pecans, chocolate pieces or even caramel mixed into them. I can eat a whole tin pan full of home made brownies. There is no special reason I can think of as to why I love them just that they taste so darn good. It may have something to do with my mother giving me home made brownies for Christmas when I was younger.

Well that's it for now, but I wanted to ask do you love brownies as much as I do?

Hi and welcome to CookingBite.

:welcome:

Being allergic to all dairy, I have to be more creative but I do have a favourite brownie that is a chocolate black bean brownie and is totally dairy free. It is wonderfully moist and I often add some dairy free chocolate chips as well. :porky:

Welcome to the forums. I love brownies too, though chocolate really doesn't like me. (bad insides)

I'd have to try some of your recipes sometimes, Sat. I'm not very into vegan foods and I'm not allergic to dairy myself; but trying other peoples dishes is the fun part of cooking. You'll have to hit me up with a full recipe sometime.

Hi and welcome to CookingBite.

:welcome:

Being allergic to all dairy, I have to be more creative but I do have a favourite brownie that is a chocolate black bean brownie and is totally dairy free. It is wonderfully moist and I often add some dairy free chocolate chips as well. :porky:
Wow, they have dairy free chocolate chips. I have recently become lactose intolerant so that just made me very happy. Thanks for the input. Also I have not had the pleasure of having chocolate black bean brownies before, I would like to try those.

Wow, they have dairy free chocolate chips. I have recently become lactose intolerant so that just made me very happy. Thanks for the input. Also I have not had the pleasure of having chocolate black bean brownies before, I would like to try those.

I make my own. Here's the recipe.
www.cookingbites.com/threads/vegan-black-bean-brownies.27/

Look for high end chocolate in the dark chocolate range. I won't link to anything because I'm UK based and experience tells me that you won't find the same brands, but a lot of higher quality dark chocolate is actually dairy free. Usually the stuff that is+70% of higher. In the UK I can e get chocolate chips from several different brand now they are dairy free as well as drinking chocolate to go in my almond or soya milk.

Back
Top Bottom