New to CookingBites? Make your first post here and say HELLO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
7:00 PM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
Hello,

So you've signed-up, got your user account, now all you need to do is get posting .... ah, um, er, what do I say? Well it's really easy, just say "Hello" and tell us a little bit about yourself, whereabouts in the world you are from, and what you love to cook. :)

My name is Emma. I own and operate the CookingBites forum and I hope you enjoy your time here and become a part of our growing community.

If you need any help using the site just post in our support forum and someone will be able to guide or advise you.

Enjoy!! :thumbsup:

Emma :D

Hi All.
I'm Sherry. I live a little southeast of Atlanta, GA on a horse farm between a church and another horse farm. Great neighbors--churches and horse farms. Anyway, I do love to cook and I'm looking forward to being here. That's about it from me for now, except for one thing. I've got to ask about that "are you human" kind of question on the sign up page. That was a joke question, right? Because I might not serve a chocolate cake as a starter but I'd sure eat one.

I've got to ask about that "are you human" kind of question on the sign up page. That was a joke question, right? Because I might not serve a chocolate cake as a starter but I'd sure eat one.

Well spotted - yes, they're intended to be funny and blindingly obvious to any person registering for the site; the aim of them is to defeat the software spam robots who try to sign-up to fill the site full of rubbish. We know they don't have a sense of humour so it works like a charm! :laugh:

Hello from California. I look forward to lots of cooking and fun with you all. I loved that "are you human question" as well and had the same thought.

Hello everyone! I am so happy to share this community with you all. I look forward to learning a lot! I am from the US, have a latin american background and have lived in Italy for the last 4 years where my love for cooking began.

Hello everyone, I am Dale, I am from the US. I love to cook. I have no formal training but love to explore with food. One of my former roommates used to be amazed on what I would come up with when he felt there was nothing to eat in the house. I think it would be awesome to someday come up with a basic cookbook.

Hey, Married, mother of 3 here that loves to cook for her family and try new recipes. Looking forward to getting some new experiences here. Let's get cooking!

Hello all! I'm from the frozen wasteland of Illinois! (it's not as bad as some other places, but still...) I look forward to learning new recipes and tips! :)

Hi everyone, I'm Belinda, British-born and living in France. I love to cook spicy, tasty food, especially with the pressure cooker. My aim is to cook from scratch as much as possible with wholesome ingredients and phase out the junk as much as possible :)

Hi Belinda! You're in the right country for good ingredients, that's for sure!

What part of France are you in?

Hi everyone! I'm Andrea. I am a wife and a mom of 2 beautiful children. I love to cook and bake. I'm always looking for new recipes to try. I am looking forward to exploring the site!

Hi everyone! I'm Andrea. I am a wife and a mom of 2 beautiful children. I love to cook and bake. I'm always looking for new recipes to try. I am looking forward to exploring the site!

Welcome to the forum - good to have you on board. :welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom