New to CookingBites? Make your first post here and say HELLO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, morning glory, you sound like my eldest sister. She has 3 kids and wants grandchildren so badly, but they're not cooperating.

Her oldest 2, both girls, just seem unable to stay in a relationship, (I say it's because they can't make boxty... you know, from the rhyme).

Her son was married, but his wife was just using him for a green card (US citizenship). But that's over now.

He's a really good guy with a good job, a Maryland state policeman, so hopefully he'll find a proper bride.

Lol, morning glory, you sound like my eldest sister. She has 3 kids and wants grandchildren so badly, but they're not cooperating.
'Au contraire' my dear buckytom. I fear it. I dislike children. In fact I'm almost phobic about them. I haven't the time or energy (nor inclination) to entertain little brats. Call me selfish...

Hello Everyone,

I am Robbin from Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I am a home cook and food enthousiast on Instagram. Besides that I work for a company that sells low carb/low calorie/no fat or sugar products. I'm always looking or new recipes to try out and opinions from others on recipe ideas. Lovely to be here:)

Hello Everyone,

I am Robbin from Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I am a home cook and food enthousiast on Instagram. Besides that I work for a company that sells low carb/low calorie/no fat or sugar products. I'm always looking or new recipes to try out and opinions from others on recipe ideas. Lovely to be here:)

:welcome:

I've been to Amsterdam many times yet remember none of them.

Hello Everyone,

Hi Robbin

Welcome to CookingBites. :welcome:
I hope you enjoy it here.

SNSSO

Hello Everyone,

Hi Robbin, welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

Hello Everyone,

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom