New to CookingBites? Make your first post here and say HELLO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, I's Sarah I live in a small town north of Tampa FL. I have been cooking in a restaurant for about 13 years. The past few have taken a brake from cooking for a living. My family hasn't mind a bit. I just cook more at home. I have a wonderful husband and 3 handsome boys. I am looking forward being a part of something with people that have the same interest as I do.

Hi All, I's Sarah I live in a small town north of Tampa FL. I have been cooking in a restaurant for about 13 years. The past few have taken a brake from cooking for a living. My family hasn't mind a bit. I just cook more at home. I have a wonderful husband and 3 handsome boys. I am looking forward being a part of something with people that have the same interest as I do.
Hi Sarah

Welcome to CookingBites.
:welcome:

SNSSO

Hi snaggy.

My wife was just looking into plane tickets to Clearwater for a trip this Summer.

I absolutely love the Gulf. I hope to retire down to the Sanibel/Fort Meyers area someday.

Hi snaggy.

My wife was just looking into plane tickets to Clearwater for a trip this Summer.

I absolutely love the Gulf. I hope to retire down to the Sanibel/Fort Meyers area someday.

I love it down here. Lived in the area my whole life moved to PA for about 10 years and then in a way moved back home about 6 months ago. I couldn't stay away. Even thou I work 40 hours a week on my days off it feels like a vacation. So I can't complain.

I totally understand. My sister just moved to St Augustine with her family, and I have a lot of relatives up and down the Atlantic coast of Florida. Jupiter, West Palm, Lauderdale...

I love the Gulf coast, however. The wind usually comes off the gulf, so as it hits tropical Florida, it's still a bit cool (er). By the time it crosses the state, it gets hot and steamy.

And there ain't no better fishin', crabbin', and shrimpn' than in the gulf.

Just beware of the Lemons, Nurses, and Bulls near the mangroves of Tampa Bay, if you know what I mean. Don't swim there.

I totally understand. My sister just moved to St Augustine with her family, and I have a lot of relatives up and down the Atlantic coast of Florida. Jupiter, West Palm, Lauderdale...

I love the Gulf coast, however. The wind usually comes off the gulf, so as it hits tropical Florida, it's still a bit cool (er). By the time it crosses the state, it gets hot and steamy.

And there ain't no better fishin', crabbin', and shrimpn' than in the gulf.

Just beware of the Lemons, Nurses, and Bulls near the mangroves of Tampa Bay, if you know what I mean. Don't swim there.
Yes I do. About this time of year till about August we wont take the kids to the beach so we can keep them out of the water. We will do more of the amusement parks and take them to restaurants. My favorite part is the eating. Finding places to eat. Getting my kids to try new things. Things I have cooked with and would never buy for the house till I knew they liked them.

:welcome:

Good Afternoon from Barcelona ..

What do you wish you had known before coming to Barcelona ?

My passion turned into my profession. Travel / Tour & Sightseeing Guide, providing Urban Tours, Gastro Eno Tours
and tours throughout The Iberian Peninsula.

Happily married, young grand mom of 3, and a profound enjoyment for the culinary arts ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom