New to CookingBites? Make your first post here and say HELLO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Sunny Staffordshire.:wave: Very excited to have found you all. I had a god nose about the site last night and have a load of recipes I want to try now.

So. Me! I loved up here from London a few years ago. Work in websites and with disabled children but both of these part time so I have more time to cook now! Though my kitchen in minute so I play pan tetris a lot. I have a garden now too but this is concrete so I am container gardening and only grow things I can eat. Loads of herbs and some edible flowers, but the potatoes and tomatoes don't seem too happy. Oh, and a very old and productive apple tree.

No cats, no dogs, and I don't know or crochet :)

I'm looking forward to chatting to you all and sharing recipes and tips. Oh, and using ALL the foodie smilies!:spaghetti:
:welcome:

Hello Herbie.

Did you know that Staffordshire is famous for breeding the most lovely attack dogs, Canis lupus familiaris, or so my dog breeder tells me. I've known him all my life.

They are renown in many countries for eating babies at will, and it is best watched with a glass of the most delucious Prosecco.

Hello Herbie.

Did you know that Staffordshire is famous for breeding the most lovely attack dogs, Canis lupus familiaris, or so my dog breeder tells me. I've known him all my life.

They are renown in many countries for eating babies at will, and it is best watched with a glass of the most delucious Prosecco.
Just like miniature pitbulls :laugh:

Welcome to CookingBites :welcome:. Please dive in and join in wherever you like. A good place to start is

Welcome to CookingBites. :welcome: Please dive in and join in wherever you want to. A good place to start is What did you cook/eat today (July 2017)? Simply tell us what you cooked or ate today! We also have to challenges running at the moment:The CookingBites Recipe Challenge (for which the ingredient is vinegar) and the The Spice Challenge (cinnamon), for which there is a prize. I hope you enjoy!
Thank you. I trialled a vinegar recipe on Friday so I'll post in the vinegar challenge. Cinnamon is more challenging so will have a think.

Hello from Sunny Staffordshire.:wave: Very excited to have found you all. I had a god nose about the site last night and have a load of recipes I want to try now.

So. Me! I loved up here from London a few years ago. Work in websites and with disabled children but both of these part time so I have more time to cook now! Though my kitchen in minute so I play pan tetris a lot. I have a garden now too but this is concrete so I am container gardening and only grow things I can eat. Loads of herbs and some edible flowers, but the potatoes and tomatoes don't seem too happy. Oh, and a very old and productive apple tree.

No cats, no dogs, and I don't know or crochet :)

I'm looking forward to chatting to you all and sharing recipes and tips. Oh, and using ALL the foodie smilies!:spaghetti:

You can only be from south staffs if it is sunny! Grew up in the north of the area. Most of my family is from there (sadly). Best thing I did was leave the area.

Anyhow :welcome: to CookingBites.

Greetings, I've been cooking in some capacity all my life, always looking for an energetic
active food forum! I'm across the pond from y'all, and WAY across the prairie, West
Coast U.S. Looking forward to browsing it up!
=Slumgullioneer==

Greetings, I've been cooking in some capacity all my life, always looking for an energetic
active food forum! I'm across the pond from y'all, and WAY across the prairie, West
Coast U.S. Looking forward to browsing it up!
=Slumgullioneer==

Welcome to CookingBites @Slumgullioneer! We have quite a few Stateside members here. I hope you enjoy the forum. A good place to start isWhat did you cook/eat today (August 2017)? Just tell us what you cooked or ate today! There are also 2 challenges running at the moment: The CookingBites Cookalong (current dish Chicken Kiev) and the The CookingBites Recipe Challenge; (Current ingredient sausages). The new Spice Challenge will be coming soon (with prizes!). Please dive in and join in.

I came I lurked I joined.
Lured by a long time member I came to investigate and have been unable to break the habit lol.
Learned much of what I know from my Gma who I suspect invited me into her kitchen so she could keep me from rummaging thru all of the closets and drawers when I came to stay.
Came to mine for new ideas and flavor combos as well as to share the same.
So.
Lets do this.

Lured by a long time member I came to investigate and have been unable to break the habit lol.
Learned much of what I know from my Gma who I suspect invited me into her kitchen so she could keep me from rummaging thru all of the closets and drawers when I came to stay.
So.
Lets do this.
Hi

Welcome to CookingBites :welcome:

I too learnt a lot about cooking from my Grannie. And she learnt a lot about cooking from me becoming vegetarian. It worked both ways. Sadly she is no longer with us, but I inherited her recipe book/collection which is fascinating to read.

SNSSO

So.
Lets do this.
:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom