New to CookingBites? Make your first post here and say HELLO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just joined this forum. How do I post a question./start a new thread??????

Hi @Dovlev. Welcome to CookingBites :welcome:. Please tell us more about your food interests and feel free to dive in and join in. To post a new thread then just choose a relevant section (sub-forum) and click on 'Post new thread' - top right of screen.

Hello from Canada. I am new to cooking and want to improve my skills by learning from others.

Hi, I'm Craig's wife. Like he wrote, we're fairly adventurous in what we eat and make. I like to stretch my cooking muscles on occasion and try new techniques, etc., when I have the time and energy, like charcuterie, torchon de foie gras, bresaola, Austrian/German speck, Chinese dumplings of all kinds, even soup dumplings, and boy was that fun, fresh cheeses once in a while, figuring out copykat recipes from TV food programs when they look/sound really good, making recipes out of "coffee table cookbooks" from famous chefs that can get a bit complicated and usually have hard to find ingredients (good thing I live in a very large metropolitan area, besides the good old Internet), etc. Of course, I like my comfort food too, meatloaf, smothered chicken, hamburgers, pasta meals, etc.

Hi, I'm Craig's wife. Like he wrote, we're fairly adventurous in what we eat and make. I like to stretch my cooking muscles on occasion and try new techniques, etc., when I have the time and energy, like charcuterie, torchon de foie gras, bresaola, Austrian/German speck, Chinese dumplings of all kinds, even soup dumplings, and boy was that fun, fresh cheeses once in a while, figuring out copykat recipes from TV food programs when they look/sound really good, making recipes out of "coffee table cookbooks" from famous chefs that can get a bit complicated and usually have hard to find ingredients (good thing I live in a very large metropolitan area, besides the good old Internet), etc. Of course, I like my comfort food too, meatloaf, smothered chicken, hamburgers, pasta meals, etc.

Welcome to CookingBites :welcome:. Good to have you on board too. It sounds like you are quite an accomplished cook. Please join in the threads
or try our Challenges. There is one challenge running at the moment, the The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Aubergine (Eggplant). All you have to do is supply a recipe for aubergines. We also have a monthly Spice challenge with a prize for the winner (new December Spice Challenge will be announced soon) and we are currently deciding on a dish for the next Cookalong see Suggestions for the next Cookalong. And do join in with What did you cook/eat today (December 2017)? I hope you have fun.

Last edited:
Hi Karen
Welcome to CookingBites
:welcome:
SNSSO

Hello everyone,
Happy to be here. I look forward to discovering new recipes and share as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom