New to CookingBites? Make your first post here and say HELLO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. My name is Beth. I love cooking and talking about food. I am married to a husband who loves to eat. :) I am looking to share my passion for food and cooking with everyone.

Hello Culinary World, I believe Introductions should be given My Name is Alan

I am Happy to be here on your forum and Website and look forward to giving so great feed back about all things food related..

See You All and All The Best

Last edited by a moderator:

I am Happy to be here on your forum and Website and look forward to giving so great feed back about all things food related..

Welcome to CookingBites @TheSoggyChef. Please feel free to dive in and join in our discussions.

Hello and welcome to CookingBites
:welcome:

SNSSO
(Site Owner)

Hello all!!!! Im Michelle. i live in rural MN. Of course I like to cook hence joining the forum. Hope to find new ideas maybe rekindle old idea and best of all have another outlet for the creative cook in me. The name smellycat comes from the tv sitcom FRIENDS, when Phoebe Buffay sang smellycat on the show. One fine song... have to have a sense of humor for it.

Welcome CB.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom