Ninja Foodi. Looks like a Robot Chef!!

Ok, guys.

I'm about to do a chicken in the Ninja Foodi per their instruction guide. I will follow their instructions to the letter, as best I can. Wish me luck. I will take a pick of it when I'm done & post it here. :wink:

The chicken is in the cooker under pressure. Got a few more minutes before the pressure releases. :wink:

Roasted Chicken cooked in the Ninja Foodi..jpg

Here it is!! Turned it over & browned the backside as well! :wink:

You should try a stuffing. Yummy with the meat.

Russ

I will. It can be baked right in the cooker!! Also, I'm planning to order one or 2 extra pots to have on hand so that I can switch from one to the other!! Also some accessories. I LOVE this amazing appliance.

I was going to get an Instant Pot, but this is much better because it enables you to air fry things as well!! :wink:

And unlike a regular pressure cooker it lets you use far less liquid to cook. Just enough to satisfy the need to cook things under pressure!! :wink:

Backside browned..jpg

Here's a pic of the underside browned as well! :wink:

Yeah, I've discovered that if you don't turn the bird over, you will have soft skin on its back! You want to make it look like it was cooked in a rotisserie oven!! :wink:

Last edited:
You should do a stuffing next time.

Russ

I will. Next time, I will make some cornbread stuffing & bake it right in the cooker. The thing that I like is that you can adapt your own recipes that you've been using to accommodate them to the cooker!! It is very user-friendly! I got the stuff. Maybe, I'll work on it today or this weekend!! Everything can be prepped & done in the cooker! It is almost like having a small mini convection oven!! This is why I want to get 1 or 2 more inner pots for multi-tasking. :wink:

Last edited:
Anthony giving a dirty look & ready to strike hard..jpg

Shermie, you are using your brain. Too bad that others
didn't think that way before I punished them!! Hah!! :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom