Recipe No-knead pizza dough

I may play with Unwrap and Roll mozzarella slices filled with prosciutto, etc. or Caprese style (sun dried tomatoes and basil) to top a pizza. The unwrap and roll mozzarella used to be in the Deli section of the market.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j9VR01bYp8

Last edited:
Everyone raves about Jim Lahey's dough. That's why I shared it. That, and the herb topping. Her measurements are a little confusing re grams and type of dough, to me, though… Thought it might be helpful for folks (like me}, who use the oven. (Mostly, I make a quicky flatbread version, topped with salad ingredients.)

That's pretty much the same dough/technique I use.

That's why I posted it. When I saw no knead pizza dough, I immediately thought of Jim Lahey.

There's a DDD episode where the chef/owner makes TO ORDER fresh moz with shaved chopped black truffles kneaded in, then he rolls it out, places a layer of baby arugula, drizzles with black truffle oil, fresh lemon juice lightly dusts with fresh grated Parm R, then slices of prosciutto de Parma, rolls. Wraps tightly in plastic wrap while he toasts some good rustic bread, and dresses some arugula with garlic oil and lemon juice for a bed to set the rollatini on, then unwraps and slices the roll, lays out the slices and finishes with more black truffle oil and cheese.

Back
Top Bottom