Recipe Noodles with Spicy Sausages

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
11:44 AM
This is the way I used some of the Home-made Asian style Spicy Sausages. So easy to make! Rice noodles and a microwave. I’m shameless in that respect. You could make it in a pan if you prefer.

20170808_142836.jpg

Ingredients (Serves 2)
2 Asian style spicy sausages (sliced)
75 g rice noodles
4 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tbsp Thai fish sauce
1 tbsp miso paste
1 small carrot julienned
2 tbsp frozen edamame beans
1 tbsp sweetcorn
2 medium mushrooms sliced thinly
2 red birds-eye chillis
2 hard boiled eggs, halved

Method
  1. Mix the miso paste, soy sauce and fish sauce in a large bowl.
  2. Mix in 200 ml of boiling water.
  3. Add all the other ingredients. Cover with clingfilm leaving a vent for steam to escape. Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes.

Last edited:
2 red birds-eye chillis
So, each serving has the heat of a full birds eye chili? Wow...this will have a lot of heat, but it looks like all the ingredients will hold up to it well. I really like the flavors you bring here. Not only that, but it's hearty, and it clears your sinuses! :heat:

So, each serving has the heat of a full birds eye chili? Wow...this will have a lot of heat, but it looks like all the ingredients will hold up to it well. I really like the flavors you bring here. Not only that, but it's hearty, and it clears your sinuses! :heat:

:D I'm a complete chilli head! But this wasn't for me in this instance (if it were I'd have had it without sweetcorn) - I made it for my partner who is also a chilli head!

I've got two (dubious) claims to fame - I can out chilli almost everyone (except for the nut cases that enter raw chilli eating contests) and I can drink anyone under the table (and have done several times!)

Back
Top Bottom