Nutrimill Artiste Stand Mixer.

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
8:36 AM
I'm back in business!!

I think I've finally got a mixer that outperforms a lot of mixers out there! The Nutrimill Artiste Stand Mixer. It is one of the few mixers that allow you to add ingredients that you are processing without a motor head or other machinery to restrict you from loading at the top!!

That is because all of the things that made it hard in the past to mix foods are done away with. There's a full circle cover that lets you open part of it to add whatever you want to process to the work bowl. The drive motor is located in the base under the bowl, quite similar to a direct drive food processor.

It also has a massively powerful 650-watt motor that has power to spare!! You can process up to 10lbs of dough in one recipe! This machine will take care of all your baking needs without batting an eyelash!! It is almost similar to the Bosch Universal Mixer! Which in fact, Bosch makes this also! Slightly smaller, but it's still a powerhouse!! Also, it's
German - engineered, like the slightly larger Bosch machine!! You're still getting Bosch quality at a lower price!! :wink:

Last edited:
So did you buy it? It is quite expensive...

Yes I did, but it's not as expensive as some that I've seen. one of the ones I've looked at costs $800 & up!! Here's the one that I bought.
My new mixer!!.jpg
This is the one here is what I was going to get. The accessories pictured, I bought also, except the dough hook, which the mixer I got,already came with one. :wink:

But the work bowl is the same size.
Bosch Universal Plus Mixer..jpg

My new mixer!!.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom