Pestle and Mortar

Hi Shermie, I see from your signature you have the same liking for kitchen toys as I do.

Hi!

Yeah, most of the stuff that was in storage, I had to let go of. Couldn't afford to pay the ridiculous prices that they were asking, so I just started all over, but this time, it's not a hoard of stuff like before. But I'll ALWAYS love kitchen toys!! :wink:

Last edited:
IMG_0352.JPG

Just realised, I've been calling it a Masterchef, but it's a Multichef.
There is an assortment of grating, slicing and mixing tools that came with it. The two blade rotor chop as in the picture is the one I use the most.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 12117 Just realised, I've been calling it a Masterchef, but it's a Multichef.
There is an assortment of grating, slicing and mixing tools that came with it. The two blade rotor chop as in the picture is the one I use the most.

Nice!!

You must've had it for a while. I think I remember it coming out around the time that the food processor was the very latest thing on the store shelves!

Food processors were practically flying off the store shelves back then. Everybody wanted one! It took off to new heights in the kitchen!! Over the years, the food processor has been given some of the latest improvements, such as dicing disks and other things. I was going to get one, but I was thinking that's more to clean, so I got the plain ole simple Cuisinart (below).:wink:

Cuisinart Food Processor at home..jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 12117 Just realised, I've been calling it a Masterchef, but it's a Multichef.
I could never afford one of those, so I got a Moulinex Jeannette shortly after I moved into my own flat in January 1972. I still have it, and it still gets used occasionally because it does some things much more efficiently than my new Kenwood food processor.

...this gives me an idea for a new thread.:D

What would you call it?

In the very early '80s, I bought a Waring food processor. After about 2 years, it started to go. Bought my first Cuisinart. It lasted for about 25 years!! Bought a KA machine. It got stolen during moving from the old apartment. Now, back to a Cuisinart, which I've had no problems with so far!!

Back
Top Bottom