Pink stuff

Shadow

Sommelier
Local time
6:37 PM
storrington; via montreal, horsham, toronto
As I'm going away, I thought I would pre-empt any thread started by @classic33 or @morning glory. This will give me something to look at upon my return. Going to a telecommunications free zone where I'll be going for the occasional ride and consuming local olives, tomatoes, peppers, honey and garlic, all in various guises and bucket loads of pink stuff.

Like this:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7I2wQrm7LTVTHik0VTYmtqe0x0zhfXXmhxd5Zf-zGA1pI8vrpjA.jpg

And this:
BOTTLE_1345.jpg
BOTTLE_1345.jpg
BOTTLE_1345.jpg

And this:
upload_2015-9-3_9-41-54.jpeg

I think you probably get the idea!!

So is this supposed to be a quiz? If so, what do we have to do. By the way I'm very very jealous of your trip. There ought to be an emoticon for 'jealous'.

Can't imagine why you'd ask that?
Last time I saw multi coloured posts, was just under three years ago. People had a hard time trying to work out what he was actually wanting to say.

As I'm going away, I thought I would pre-empt any thread started by @classic33 or @morning glory. This will give me something to look at upon my return. Going to a telecommunications free zone where I'll be going for the occasional ride and consuming local olives, tomatoes, peppers, honey and garlic, all in various guises and bucket loads of pink stuff.

Like this:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7I2wQrm7LTVTHik0VTYmtqe0x0zhfXXmhxd5Zf-zGA1pI8vrpjA.jpg

And this:
BOTTLE_1345.jpg
BOTTLE_1345.jpg
BOTTLE_1345.jpg

And this:

I think you probably get the idea!!

Still planning on riding alone then?

vos

Have a good hols and don't worry about us :)confused:), we will be fine without you :)meh:). honest :)drink:)... :cheers:
try to ensure you have too much :drink: and don't do too much :chef: or:cook: but just enough of the :cheers: and :chocegg: and :soup:without getting too :porky: :yuck: or :sick:.
And include some :hungry: ,:bbq: and :coffee: with your feet up. Best wishes.

now how to I include these two :cake: &:toast:, :scratchhead:?

Back
Top Bottom