nshsarin

Über Member
Local time
6:25 AM
Ingredients :
1. White sandwich bread
2. Pizza sauce
3. Pizza cheese
4. Stuffing of mixed vegetables( capsicum,jalepenos, onion, tomatoes )for non vegans any meat stuffing
5. Clarified butter
6. Mixed herbs (optinal)

Method:
Cut the sides of the bread. Roll it with a rolling pin till the bread becomes flat. Apply pizza sauce in the center of the bread slice, put the stuffing of your choice, top it with grated pizza cheese.
Roll up the slice and dip it in melted butter. Sprinkle mixed herbs on the roll and put it in a previous heated OTG . Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Yummy pizza rolls are ready.

This sounds really quite good and very tasty. I think my grand daughter would really love these
and the best part is that she could cook her own. I will have to remember to try these the next
time that she comes over for a visit.

This sounds like an easy and delicious recipe. I think my son will love it. I have copied down the recipe and will try it for breakfast tomorrow.

This looks like a delicious thread. I fully understand pizza roll because we also make that. However, there are some slight variations in the way we make pizza roll. First is the edges of the sliced bread, we don't remove it because it adds to the taste of the crust. Second is the cooking itself, we fry our pizza roll in a pan, deep fried is desired. As for the ingredients, I wouldn't mention our own recipe because it would seem unethical to the thread starter. But I'm sure this recipe is also good.

I do not know what a capsicum is, is there another option for it? I think this would be a better idea for the bread that is left and no one would want to eat. Can I add some sweet relish to it?

This sounds so good. I will have to try this with my grandson's. They do like the purchased pizza rolls so this maybe a good replacement for what they get from the store and a great way to use up some of the old bread that gets fed to the birds and squirrels.

I can't wait to try this! It seems like it would be good for lunch or just a midday snack, also a great idea for parties.
For the stuffing I think I would choose bell peppers and mushrooms.

pizzarolls.jpg
I pulled these from online. I would just love them.

They look like some sort of cheese and tomato palmiers. Yummy, I'm sure. Only ever done these with anchovies - rolled up in puff pastry, cut and baked. Mmm...

They look like some sort of cheese and tomato palmiers. Yummy, I'm sure. Only ever done these with anchovies - rolled up in puff pastry, cut and baked. Mmm...
Are you meaning the photo posted by @winterybella? I agree they are a bit like palmiers. But the recipe at the top is different and to my mind, rather odd - in that its using slices of bread rolled out. A similar idea occurs in the recipe for Bacon And Egg Pie 2 recently posted by @classic33. I confess I haven't tried this. Perhaps I should!

Back
Top Bottom