Poaching

I was hoping this was a thread about how to poach eggs! :cry:
Well for a micro second I thought it was a thread about poaching game (as in illegally hunting for it). :)

Do you want a thread about poaching eggs @The Late Night Gourmet? There may be one already but we could start a new one. I love poached eggs.

Well for a micro second I thought it was a thread about poaching game (as in illegally hunting for it). :)

Do you want a thread about poaching eggs @The Late Night Gourmet? There may be one already but we could start a new one. I love poached eggs.
At this point, I'm more interested in what @classic33 is on about. But, I would be interested in tips about poaching eggs...something else I have yet to try (but I won't add to my Bucket List, because I will probably have tried it by the time I get around to updating my list).

Can't say I've noticed any poaching going on, although some of those who used to be regular posters do seem conspicuous by their absence nowadays. Not worth trying to poach me; I do already post on various pages and a blog, and posting on another one would be entirely my own decision.

Back
Top Bottom