Poll: Do you eat your favourite item first or last?

Do you save the favourite item on your dinner plate until last or do you eat it immediately?

• I pick it out and eat it first

• I pick it out, push it to the side and save it till last

• A bit of both really

Results are only viewable after voting.
I save the best till last... just to get the least enjoyable bit over with first and then to savour the favourite bit and have the memory lingering.
Yeh, finally I'm not alone! I was beginning to think I was strange!

Darn it, the wacko smilie I want appears to be missing!

:wacky:

You know, I've been considering this and concluded that I don't have any least favourites on my plate. I like everything I put there otherwise I wouldn't put it there! What are these 'least favourites'?

You know, I've been considering this and concluded that I don't have any least favourites on my plate. I like everything I put there otherwise I wouldn't put it there! What are these 'least favourites'?
Well I prefer mushrooms and peas over parsnip and carrot. So I would eat the parsnip first, then the carrot, then the peas and finally the mushrooms because they are my favourite.

Last nights basic meal.... (I was still finishing off the cake and going to the train station to pick up my daughter), I ate the sweetcorn first, then the chips and the last two mouthfuls were the peppered fish (all out of a packet.)

If cooked, depends on which would go coldest quickest. Otherwise where they are on the plate.

Back
Top Bottom