Recipe Pumpkin-Parmesan Crackers

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Local time
7:31 PM
Pumpkin-Parmesan Crackers
Makes 4 servings, according to the source site, but I think it makes just 1!

Ingredients
⅓ cup pumpkin puree (canned or homemade)
⅓ cup parmesan cheese, grated
½ cup + 2 TB AP/plain flour
1 TB butter, softened
¼ tsp salt

Directions
Set oven to 350°F/180°C

Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and, using your hand, work everything together into a dough.

Lay down a sheet of parchment paper, roughly 12-inches X 16-inches, place the dough, lightly flour it, then shape it into a rectangle. Roll the dough to a thickness of 1/8-inch (or a little less), adding a little flour as necessary to keep the dough from sticking to the pin.
Slice the dough into cracker shapes roughly 1-inch square (I used a pizza cutter), then separate the crackers a little, and poke them once with a fork.

Place the crackers with the parchment paper on a baking sheet into the preheated oven and bake the crackers for 12-17 minutes, or until the edges start to brown. Make sure you bake them long enough, or they’ll come out chewy.

Cool the crackers completely to allow them to crisp up properly. Enjoy!

Adapted from Pumpkin Crackers recipe at FeedingTinyBellies.com

Pumpkin-Parmesan Crackers
Makes 4 servings, according to the source site, but I think it makes just 1!

Ingredients
⅓ cup pumpkin puree (canned or homemade)
⅓ cup parmesan cheese, grated
½ cup + 2 TB AP/plain flour
1 TB butter, softened
¼ tsp salt

Directions
Set oven to 350°F/180°C

Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and, using your hand, work everything together into a dough.

Lay down a sheet of parchment paper, roughly 12-inches X 16-inches, place the dough, lightly flour it, then shape it into a rectangle. Roll the dough to a thickness of 1/8-inch (or a little less), adding a little flour as necessary to keep the dough from sticking to the pin.
Slice the dough into cracker shapes roughly 1-inch square (I used a pizza cutter), then separate the crackers a little, and poke them once with a fork.

Place the crackers with the parchment paper on a baking sheet into the preheated oven and bake the crackers for 12-17 minutes, or until the edges start to brown. Make sure you bake them long enough, or they’ll come out chewy.

Cool the crackers completely to allow them to crisp up properly. Enjoy!

Adapted from Pumpkin Crackers recipe at FeedingTinyBellies.com

Looks nice!!!! :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom