Put A Price On This

The plate looks gross. That dollop of grease on the side. :sick: Did you really eat this on a moving sea vessel? Double :sick:

Not knowing your local I can only guess that it was a very over priced meal. $11.50.
It's not a dollop of grease, it's tomato sauce from the beans!

Having paid for it, I ate it.

The plate looks gross. That dollop of grease on the side. :sick: Did you really eat this on a moving sea vessel? Double :sick:

Not knowing your local I can only guess that it was a very over priced meal. $11.50.

@ElizabethB

I agree with you ! I would of carried some hazelnuts & walnuts and packed some sandwiches and taken a bottle of water .. However, I would never eat what I saw on that plate. Gross is a good Word ..

Each to his or her own ! It is just not my style of eating ..

Ulysses.
Given the amount you were out, I'd presumed you'd been on them.
Yes, but I still don't eat it... Chips are usually as much at they serve that I can eat.
It's also the only company that when asked if I was carrying any dangerous weapons, knives, flammable liquids or Gas I answered yes. this was as a foot passenger with my bike whilst on tour! This was in front of several police officers, and many many other port officials. I had a litre of methylated spirits in a Trangia bottle marked flammable in a water bottle holder clearly visible to all. I was also carrying (legally) an outdoor knife or two because I was living outdoors and I had a spare gas canister as well... :whistling: needless to say the entire place went deadly quiet as I told them exactly what I had and where it was (when they asked). unsure of what to do next, the Port official dealing with me told me to ensure that they remained on my bike on the car deck for the entire duration of the crossing and let me proceed.
Our subsequent ferry crossing was also Irish ferries but from Northern Ireland and word was obviously out because as the port official asked me this question he was shaking his head at me... My husband answered very quickly for me this time with the response ' only the wife ' to anything dangerous. I took to lying about what I was carrying after that.

Last edited:
Yes, but I still don't eat it... Chips are usually as much at they serve that I can eat.
It's also the only company that when asked if I was carrying any dangerous weapons, knives, flammable liquids or Gas I answered yes. this was as a foot passenger with my bike whilst on tour! This was in front of several police officers, and many many other port officials. I had a litre of methylated spirits in a Trangia bottle marked flammable in a water bottle holder clearly visible to all. I was also carrying (legally) an outdoor knife or two because I was living outdoors and I had a spare gas canister as well... :whistling: needless to say the entire place went deadly quiet as I told them exactly what I had and where it was (when they asked). unsure of what to do next, the Port official dealing with me told me to ensure that they remained on my bike on the car deck for the entire duration of the crossing and let me proceed.
Our subsequent ferry crossing was also Irish ferries but from Northern Ireland and word was obviously out because as the port official asked me this question he was shaking his head at me... My husband answered very quickly for me this time with the response ' only the wife ' to anything dangerous. I took to lying about what I was carrying after that.
Was the stop & questions at Holyhead?

Once closed the port after medication went missing, following a slight problem. Nothing in or out until they were found, with a police car sent
after the ambulance, just in case they were in there.

They thought they'd found a major drug haul in the rucksack. Never been asked if I'd anything dangerous though. I've taken the Trangia and fuel, and a multi fuel stove(with petrol) in the correct containers.

Back
Top Bottom