Put A Price On This

The full English breakfast here usually scores you some mushrooms and occasionally a small lamb chop here but never black pudding.

And FYI the black pudding here in the big chain supermarkets are $3 a piece.

Sausages are over $10kg unless you want those pale skinny things.

The full English breakfast here usually scores you some mushrooms and occasionally a small lamb chop here but never black pudding.

And FYI the black pudding here in the big chain supermarkets are $3 a piece.

Sausages are over $10kg unless you want those pale skinny things.
The problem with cooked meals/food is they'll always cost more than what is included could be bought for.

Yes & if you’re a halfway decent cook you are almost always disappointed with stuff you know you could do better & cheaper.

Unless you go to high end restaurants.

PS - who said baked beans always come from a can? I do a slow cooker version with soaked dried beans & a ham hock then freeze in portions. Much better than the canned stuff but the canned do have a place in my pantry.

Yes & if you’re a halfway decent cook you are almost always disappointed with stuff you know you could do better & cheaper.

Unless you go to high end restaurants.

PS - who said baked beans always come from a can? I do a slow cooker version with soaked dried beans & a ham hock then freeze in portions. Much better than the canned stuff but the canned do have a place in my pantry.
Or on the move with no access to cooking equipment. They always seem reluctant to let you use your camping stove on a ferry for some reason.

And that applies to high end/five star restaurants as well.

The problem with cooked meals/food is they'll always cost more than what is included could be bought for.
When I lived in Germany, I nearly always used to eat out in the evenings. It worked out a lot easier and quicker, as well as often being cheaper, to go to one of the local pubs. The food, at least in the area I lived, was very good, and usually Yugoslavian (as it then was) or Greek rather than German.

Back
Top Bottom