Quiz: In the Pink

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
1:29 PM
How many of these pink foods can you name? Some of these are quite easy but some are not! Please note that the left hand image on the bottom row is not a a type of bean. The kidney bean is included for scale.

pink.jpg

Last edited:
Good grief. I lose. But here goes. This is going to he really bad....for me that is.

top left. Pass
top middle. Rhubarb
top right coffee beans?

middle left. Pass
middle middle beetroot?
middle right. Water melon

bottom left. Almonds?
bottom middle. Pass
bottom right. Pass.

Not good. DOH . I'll leave now.

Rhubarb, Red cabbage, candy strip beets (which become bright pink once cooked), water melon radishes, water melon, not sure what the pink sea urchin actually is?

Good grief. I lose. But here goes. This is going to he really bad....for me that is.

top left. Pass
top middle. Rhubarb
top right coffee beans?

middle left. Pass
middle middle beetroot?

bottom left. Almonds?
bottom middle. Pass
bottom right. Pass.

A good shot! Don't give up yet. Some are very difficult...

Rhubarb, Red cabbage, candy strip beets (which become bright pink once cooked), water melon radishes, water melon, not sure what the pink sea urchin actually is?
That's six answers out of nine. A valiant attempt! But I can't tell which ones you are answering. Sorry to pedantic but I have to take these things seriously in the interests of fair play. :D

Last edited:

top left. Pass
top middle. Rhubarb
top right coffee beans?

middle left. Pass
middle middle beetroot?

bottom left. Almonds?
bottom middle. Pass
bottom right. Pass.

Its only just started. We've to jink @Shadow now.
Which does he get for breakfast in the morning, for the next two days?

- - - , Sea Urchin, Long Brown Rice,

Water Melon, Someone having a go!, Kale,

False Pepper, Rhubarb, Turk’s head cactus,

I got some right!!
OK. Its a difficult thing because if people post everything in the right order than other people can steal there answers. On the other hand, I can't know if they are giving correct answers as ts possible for people to give the right answers but for the wrong picture.

Anyway you gave 7 answers. Brilliant work.

I'm not sure on one ,from the pictures,but won't butt in yet ,because I've not seen 3 of the names yet !

Back
Top Bottom