Quiz: In the Pink

We're on about. Bottom centre is also number 8.
Yes the bottom centre is number 8. No, the bottom centre is not the one that no-one got. I did say that there was one which only one answered correctly (and that may be in doubt)...
This is the last chance. Quiz has been up for a week and answers will be up tomorrow (UK time). If there is a tie, correct answers for the bonus picture will count!

Yes the bottom centre is number 8. No, the bottom centre is not the one that no-one got. I did say that there was one which only one answered correctly (and that may be in doubt)...
This is the last chance. Quiz has been up for a week and answers will be up tomorrow (UK time). If there is a tie, correct answers for the bonus picture will count!
Bottom Centre - Number 8?
Copy of pink_.jpg

Not giving away whether your answer to 10th (bonus picture) was correct. In the unlikely event that anyone else may wish to have a go!

How about holding off until the evening with the answers. Give those on the far side of the pond a fair shot?

To think I only recognise two items on the image! I don't dare even attempt to say what I think the rest of them are. Boy, best if I just take a back seat in this one. :peekaboo:

Back
Top Bottom