Recommendations for Nice Set of Pots and Pans?

I have old Revereware that I absolutely love! My husband and I look for it at garage sales and thrift stores! He can smell Revereware a mike away, I swear!

That looks nice!! :wink:

Love the copper bottoms, but cleaning the set might require a weekend job or live-in help! :headshake::stop::eek:

That looks nice!! :wink:

Love the copper bottoms, but cleaning the set might require a weekend job or live-in help! :headshake::stop::eek:
Nope. When I wash them, I sprinkle a bit of Barkeepers Friend on the bottom and the marks from the heat wipe right off. I use a green Scrubby sponge on them then dry with a soft towel. Fast and easy. I've bought them at the thrift store where the bottoms are burnt black, and it comes right off.

I'm partial to Le Crueset, but just one or two pans will blow the budget at $200.

Calphalon is good, and so are the older Bialetti sets. The newer Bialetti stuff available here is garbage.

I'm partial to Le Crueset, but just one or two pans will blow the budget at $200.

Calphalon is good, and so are the older Bialetti sets. The newer Bialetti stuff available here is garbage.

Le Crueset is stupidly expensive - and I find it rather heavy on my poor wrists. My friend (who I stay with regularly and cook for) has sets of Le Crueset so I use it quite often. He has not yet forgiven me for dropping a casserole dish lid on the stone floor and cracking it!

Back
Top Bottom