Saturated fats - the myth

Like I always say, "Next they'll be telling us that breathing air is a health hazard."

Last edited:
Wait for it - at the rate they're going it will be start smoking the ciggies again soon :roflmao: - the white coats change their mids way too often to be taken seriously :facepalm:

There was a recent report in the news (also based on a scientific study), that cutting down on carbohydrates shortened life span! See here:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...at-vegetarian-wholegrain-lancet-a8494621.html
Actually, the results of both studies are not mutually exclusive. Both conclude that a balanced diet is best, and that refined (white) carbs should be replaced by complex whole grains, beans and pulses. Combine the two studies and you actually get a sensible diet!

In any of these "Studies" , just follow the money back to who funded the study and you'll have the answer as to whom the study is slanted to. Money will always control the direction of the findings and most likely it will sway in the direction of the "product" the funders are pushing. Whether it be a direct promotion or a condemning of another product.

I don't hope what mentioned above is fact...

How much is too much and what’s not enough? And, if you are going to eat fat, what meals are best? Because, you’ve likely observed, not all body fat are equivalent.

Let’s execute through some of values, and thoughts, and ways of thinking around fat, all while knowing one main point here. Not all body fat are not bad.But, the kind of fat and how much fat you eat MATTERS

I''ll list you some myths..

Myth 1: No form of dietary fat is Ok to eat
Myth 2: Fat-Free Foods are a smart snack choice
Myth 3: Eating too much fat will make you fat.
Myth 4: Eating fat will increase your risk of heart disease
Myth 5: So you’ve actually bought into the ‘fat-is-good’ craze but now you’re pushing the other end of the spectrum. How much fat is too much?

Don't believe anything you hear or read and only half of what you see. This has worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom