Show Us Your Pan Racks!

I like everything tidied away so our pans are mostly in drawers, this is my main pan drawer:
vGLCGeZl.jpg

I don't actually have many pans now: I recently replaced them all and deliberately only bought the sizes I actually use. My frying pans are in a similar drawer below along with mixing bowls and measuring jugs. The only thing left "on display" is the wok: it lives on top of the wall cupboards because it takes up too much space in a drawer - luckily I'm tall so its easy to reach :okay:

I don't actually have many pans now: I recently replaced them all and deliberately only bought the sizes I actually use.

I agree with this philosophy. To be honest there are really only a few pans I use and lot of pans are multi use.

luckily I'm tall so its easy to reach :okay:

Funny that - I imagined you as small. But that is because of the 'mouse' in your name!

At one time I liked in a small cottage style house. The kitchen had a large footprint - large enough for a small table and a hutch. Cabinet space and counter top space was extremely limited. Baby Brother made a pot rack for me from wrought iron fencing. It was a wonderful thing. The thing I did not like was the need to Constantly clean the pots. Since I am disinclined to do that much cleaning I just washed my pots before using.
Now my pots and pans live in a bottom cabinet. I did a purge a few years ago. I need to purge again. Too many pots and pans that are NEVER used.

Here are my pan drawers (which need cleaning out). That's 15 pans altogether of which I use.... hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom