Show us your pet

The two of them also have fed 9 puppies which were born on the deserted land to the right of our house. Between them they've advertised on Farcebook for potential owners and up to now have found 8 definites/potentials. Three went to this couple from Ta Tum (who later came back to take a fourth).

puppy dogs.jpg

My wife is making suggestions that we should look after the 9th!

No pets .. Had 2 British Shorthair male kit kats growing up and 2 more when my twin sons were small .. After four deaths, at the ripe old age of 21 years, I said, never again .. It was a truly profound loss ..

We do not dislike dogs, however, no Thank you ..

We travel alot and it is simply an impossibility and a choice we made a long time ago ..

:giggle: My Sallie Sue is very vocal when she wants to be fed. She can tell time. Both of my girls are accustomed to feeding at 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. Sallie is confused by the time change. I thought she would give me an hour break - instead she starts crying for food three hours early. Not so bad in the evening - a real bitch in the morning,.

@ElizabethB

Cats are creatures of habit and have their time clocks set .. I had 2 kit kats growing up and 2 kit kats when my twin sons were just entering elementary school. They are all the same when it comes to their " breakfast " .. I used to leave 2 tiny bowls of "pickies" for them so they could go about their business when ever they wished ..

Not really a pet but he/she has taken to living in the shower head support in our bathroom. I've caught him/her twice (with difficulty) and thrown it out the window but it keeps returning.

bathroom frog s.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom