Show us your pet

Sega and my youngest daughter (their colours match):

fullsizeoutput_2ef1.jpeg

Our cat will have a very grump face later, she is going to the vet for her annual check up and boosters, she will not be happy :mad:

Well she passed with flying colours, she is a bit heavier than last year and she had some muck in her ear both of which we will be paying attention to. Every evening I weigh out 45g of purina light biscuits, that is her quota for the following day, nothing else, no treats. She is greedy with food so we have to be very careful and keep her weight steady.

Well she passed with flying colours, she is a bit heavier than last year and she had some muck in her ear both of which we will be paying attention to. Every evening I weigh out 45g of purina light biscuits, that is her quota for the following day, nothing else, no treats. She is greedy with food so we have to be very careful and keep her weight steady.
My elderly cat is improving lately - I think the slightly warmer weather has helped. Unfortunately there is very little food that she can eat nowadays. She can't eat most dry foods, and a lot of the usual foods in jelly or gravy or soup are too rich for her. She's finally settled on Tesco cat food in gravy, which must be one of the cheapest of the lot, plus she likes a bit of raw chicken (or cooked lamb!) occasionally. She likes to eat at night too, which can be a bit inconvenient. If I don't stay up with her, the other cats will pinch her food, and she doesn't like being shut in the kitchen on her own to eat. Still she is getting there, and is finally putting on a bit of weight.

Back
Top Bottom