Show us your pet

Our younger cat was becoming a bit of a nuisance scratching her claws on the furniture. My wife suggested buying one of these.

cat scratcher s.jpg

It's only corrugated recycled cardboard but after a few hours encouragement she now ignores the furniture and spends her scratching time on this.

It was delivered with dried catnip (known here as meow ganga - cat marijuana) but she was not keen, preferring the fresh variety which grows in the field next door.

I don't have a cat, well, havnt had one in 15 years but there's this one cat that looks exactly like the cat I had as a kid. Black and white. He? I'm certain its a he, turns up at the French doors at the back. He sits and meows until I throw some food out. He's been here about 2 years now. My daughter put a pic of him on fbook. She found his owner about 10 streets away. He didn't want him back. So I guess I'm stuck with him. Wife doesn't want a bar of him,lol. Btw, he's not allowed inside. Lol.

Russ

I don't have a cat, well, havnt had one in 15 years but there's this one cat that looks exactly like the cat I had as a kid. Black and white. He? I'm certain its a he, turns up at the French doors at the back. He sits and meows until I throw some food out. He's been here about 2 years now. My daughter put a pic of him on fbook. She found his owner about 10 streets away. He didn't want him back. So I guess I'm stuck with him. Wife doesn't want a bar of him,lol. Btw, he's not allowed inside. Lol.

Russ
Adopted cat - the best !

Russ

Why not let him inside? Its Christmas!

Our younger cat was becoming a bit of a nuisance scratching her claws on the furniture. My wife suggested buying one of these.

View attachment 19748

It's only corrugated recycled cardboard but after a few hours encouragement she now ignores the furniture and spends her scratching time on this.

It was delivered with dried catnip (known here as meow ganga - cat marijuana) but she was not keen, preferring the fresh variety which grows in the field next door.

Our cat has a scratching post along with toys but she still prefers the carpet.:mad:

20181224_194915.jpg

Back
Top Bottom