Recipe Sweetened Pineapple.

tipoywizard

Veteran
Local time
2:52 PM
My province is one of the largest pineapple producing region in the world. No wonder we have a lot of pineapple dishes and desserts. We used pineapple in cooking beef, chicken and ducks. We also have dried pineapple chunks and sticks.

This a very simple pineapple recipe. I hope you like it.

Ingredients

Ripe Pineapple ( Some prefer not so ripe pineapples)
Sugar

1. Find a ripe pineapple. Peel it and rinse it well. Make a rounded slices or dice them.
2. In a pan add the mixture of sugar and water. You can also add some syrup to taste.
3. Cooked it to create a syrup.
4. Add the pineapple.
5. Cook for five minutes or caramelized as desired.
6. Put in a jar container and let it cool

You now have a sweeted pineapple.You can used it as fillings on sandwich or eat it as you want.

Sweetened pineapple taste good! Whether it is homemade or the one in can with syrup I eat this together with crushed ice, sweetened tapioca and milk. Sometimes I just eat it that way and it is still delicious!

this is one sweet dish i do add chilli to ,make a stock syrup and add some either dried chilli flakes or a medium heat chilli,then dip slices of pineapple in brown sugar and either char grill or cook on a griddle pan till marked and soft,then serve with a sorbet such as mango and the syrup and some mint leaves

Chilli flakes are a perfect addition to this recipe. Either that or chipotle peppers to give it a smokier taste. I love balancing sweet with hot. One of my favourite combinations.

Sweetened pineapple sounds good, but I have to say that your savory ideas sound really interesting! I haven't really cooked or added pineapple to beef, chicken or pork, but can imagine it tastes very good.

Recently I tried a boxed rice that had dried pineapple and some sort of Caribbean flavors. I cooked it with some orange juice added and it tasted pretty good. These are flavors I am just starting to experiment with, I haven't cooked much with these flavors before.

this is one sweet dish i do add chilli to ,make a stock syrup and add some either dried chilli flakes or a medium heat chilli,then dip slices of pineapple in brown sugar and either char grill or cook on a griddle pan till marked and soft,then serve with a sorbet such as mango and the syrup and some mint leaves
I have not tried adding chilli to sweetened pineapple. I sounds interesting maybe I try it this coming Sunday. My nieces and nephews are coming in the house and they love sweets very much. A very nice addition to my ingredients thanks.

Back
Top Bottom