The CookingBites Prize Challenge: Moroccan Food

img_0725-jpg.jpg

Moroccan Flatbread

I'm going to make a full blown Moroccan meal this SUN. Should I post them all as separate entries?

Grilled Moroccan Chicken, Moroccan Roasted carrots (they look/sound amazing), and spiced, roasted potatoes. If I'm feeling ambitious. I might have to try making some type of Moroccan bread.

I need a ton of spices. I printed out my list to make sure I have everything before the weekend .

I'm also inviting company over to use as guinea pigs :) I'll post their honest opinions of my dinner.

B

This is beyond a joke ….I've tried to edit it to take my photo, and it refuses to accept it

Note to self: do not ever ever enter another Challenge ...

Calm down, :). When you say it refuses to accept it, what happens? I can easily do it for you if you like but it should be straightforward. Click on 'edit' then 'more options' then 'upload file'.

This is beyond a joke ….I've tried to edit it to take my photo, and it refuses to accept it

Note to self: do not ever ever enter another Challenge ...

I have that problem if I just try to embed the picture (using upload file option) especially if I'm using my phone or tablet. I get around that by uploading my picture to my album following directions (you just have to start one here by going to your profile page), then copying the share link and posting the picture using the rectangular icon with a sun and mountains by the smiley face icon.

It's something to do with security issues. It only seems to happen in the challenge or cook along main threads though.

Last edited:
I have that problem if I just try to embed the picture (using upload file option) especially if I'm using my phone or tablet. I get around that by uploading my picture to my album following directions (you just have to start one here by going to your profile page), then copying the share link and posting the picture using the rectangular icon with a sun and mountains by the smiley face icon.

It's something to do with security issues. It only seems to happen in the challenge or cook along main threads though.

I've not come across this before. The challenge threads are no different at all from any other thread. They are just 'a thread' - so any issue you have is not to do with that. I'm copying this to site support to see if @SatNavSaysStraightOn can shed any light on it.

Back
Top Bottom