The CookingBites Prize Challenge: Moroccan Food

I'm back from Colorado. I have a few days before we take off for upstate NY. I've decided that I'm going to try a Moroccan fish recipe tonight!!! Stay tuned :)

Chicken, orange, fennel tagine.
https://www.cookingbites.com/threads/chicken-orange-fennel-tagine.13283/

Untitled.png

I won't be putting in anymore recipes for this challenge. I'm heading to upstate NY tomorrow with my wife to party with some family members.

@morning glory I checked all my recipes. All have the proper Cooking bites prize challenge tag. Thanks for your help with changing a few of them.

B

Well @detroitdad you have excelled yourself with this challenge! Keep your eyes peeled after the deadline on the 12th August for the voting poll. I'll be putting up a new thread with a poll for members to vote for their favourite recipes.

I had a dish all planned but I could not get any sardines/pilchards. I was going to make Moroccan stuffed sardines. Butterfly the sardines, spread the non-skin side with chermoula paste then sandwich together, dip in flour and fry.

As husband does not like coriander leaf I had planned a paste of:
Mixed herbs from the garden (mint, lemon balm and parsley)
Cumin and coriander powder
Fresh green chilli
Garlic
Lemon juice and zest
Olive oil

I'll make it another day.

I had a dish all planned but I could not get any sardines/pilchards. I was going to make Moroccan stuffed sardines. Butterfly the sardines, spread the non-skin side with chermoula paste then sandwich together, dip in flour and fry.

As husband does not like coriander leaf I had planned a paste of:
Mixed herbs from the garden (mint, lemon balm and parsley)
Cumin and coriander powder
Fresh green chilli
Garlic
Lemon juice and zest
Olive oil

I'll make it another day.

Oh what a shame! It sounds lovely. I was looking at a similar recipe the other day.

Back
Top Bottom