The CookingBites Prize Challenge: Moroccan Food

Thank you everyone, for your votes. The clear winner is Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Moroccan Spice from @detroitdad.
In second place is Moroccan chicken with orange and fennel from @epicuric. Runners up are Beef Tagine and Moroccan Flatbread from @The Late Night Gourmet and Spicy Moroccan Lentil Tagine from @epicuric. See the poll here.

Congratulations to @detroitdad who has won this fabulous book. @detroitdad, I'll need you to send me a postal address in a PM.

51+DKSSV8ZL._AC_US436_QL65_-2.jpg

In addition, there are two modest mystery runner's up prizes for @The Late Night Gourmet and @epicuric. Can you also PM me a postal address @The Late Night Gourmet? I think I have yours @epicuric.

View attachment 18930
My runners-up prize has arrived - thank you @morning glory ! A brilliant little gadget that extracts, de-pips and measures all in one go!

Yes it does - and if you detach the the measuring part you can juice straight into a dish too. I'm glad you like it - its easy to clean as well. I have a feeling the printed measure numbers might wear off in time, particularly if it goes in the dishwasher. I put mine through the dishwasher the other day and its OK so far ... it was exceedingly cheap. The postage cost more than the gadget!

Back
Top Bottom