The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Bread

Congratulations @CraigC - a worthy winner! :bravo:

Its down to you to choose the next ingredient and judge the next round. If you post it here I'll start a new Challenge thread. See here for the list of ingredients chosen previously (it doesn't matter if you choose something we have had before if it was a while ago). We usually set a three week deadline but it can be extended to suit your timetable. Just let us know.

Last edited:
I have to say that I've been very pleasantly surprised by the entries with the difficult challenge ingredient I set.

I've only been able to cook and eat one of them due to being in hospital at present, but it hasn't stopped me imagining what others would taste like even adapted to a vegetarian minus dairy diet.

Note worthy runner ups include
But the one that has really caught my attention and will get modified to be tried at home at a later date is the winning recipe.
@CraigC your mushroom bread pudding really caught my attention because I simply adore mushrooms. Congratulations.

Thank you so much!:)

Keeping the challenge open to everyone including vegetarians and vegans, I choose fennel, both fresh and seeds. Time line is our standard 3 weeks. Remember the ingredient must be the star of the dish and not a background player.

Last edited:
Keeping the challenge open to everyone including vegetarians and vegans, I choose fennel, both fresh and seeds. Time line is our standard 3 weeks. Remember the ingredient must be the star of the dish and not a background player.

Good choice (I happen to have some to hand). @Yorky often has problems sourcing challenge ingredients in Thailand, but I'm pretty sure he can get the seeds.

Back
Top Bottom