The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Butter

Now since were in the coffee challenge. Two things come to mind. One, Italy.... some of the best coffee brewed is all I need.

Ethiopian coffee is by far really delish too. If I had to vote today.. and if I upset any Italians..... I would go for an Ethiopian coffee just ever so slightly over Italian roasted.

As a recipe oh umm brew to liking. I know ........ I'm just teasing.

@smellycat ... have you tried 100% kona coffee from Hawaii? When I am being a coffee snob, 100% kona is my choice.

sorry! :oops:

To be honest, I confess I only had a hazy idea where coffee came from until I looked it up.
no apology necessary MG, all is good. Really I love coffee so posting the map was kinda neat. Really sorry if I seemed snarky. NOT meant at all. I just LOVE coffee and am wondering if making my flour-less chocolate coffee tort is in the plan. Its labor intensive but holy guac its worth every single fattening calorie and bite. If we lived closer I'd probably ask you over for cake and coffee so really M. Glory its all good.

Thank you @smellycat
Coffee is not an Italian product, we do not have coffee crops. Ours is the way this product is made,in fact it is called Italian-style coffee (also known as espresso). I do not think I've ever tasted an Ethiopian coffee, Or maybe I did it but I never knew it! Anyway, I'd like to learn more (But first I have to stop being a little upset :happy:)

I know coffee isnt Italian the roast at a vineyard when I was there years ago was fab. And When I was in Rome, aack, sorry didnt care for Rome to much, loved the gelato shop though. Anyway, as I was saying beans are grown in specific regions and then transported to a destination. Even Italy. Its the specific roasting process that makes a coffee what it is. Even shitty coffee.

@smellycat ... have you tried 100% kona coffee from Hawaii? When I am being a coffee snob, 100% kona is my choice.

#Todayinthekitchen I have been so blessed to have been able to travel and yes I have been to Hawaii and had some of the finest coffee. My absolute fav. in Hawaii was a little shop on Maui near the end of the Island on the Kihei side overlooking the pacific as humpback whales migrated. Oh My!!! it could have been the view or the coffee or both but that was a slice of Nirvana.

What about the most expensive coffee from the rear of a monkey, from Bali, I never tried it when there, never knew it existed until about 10 years ago.

Russ

Russ I have not been fortunate enough to afford or find poop coffee. My sister, when she was in Denmark, She was fortunate enough to have found a shop that served poop coffee, civet cat coffee, and of course she had to tell me all about every single sip in a sisterly snotty fashion. I still love her.

Russ I have not been fortunate enough to afford or find poop coffee. My sister, when she was in Denmark, She was fortunate enough to have found a shop that served poop coffee, civet cat coffee, and of course she had to tell me all about every single sip in a sisterly snotty fashion. I still love her.

Lols, I would drink it, just for bragging rights,lol.

Russ

no apology necessary MG, all is good. Really I love coffee so posting the map was kinda neat. Really sorry if I seemed snarky. NOT meant at all. I just LOVE coffee and am wondering if making my flour-less chocolate coffee tort is in the plan. Its labor intensive but holy guac its worth every single fattening calorie and bite. If we lived closer I'd probably ask you over for cake and coffee so really M. Glory its all good.

No worries! Thanks. :D
I'm sure flourless chocolate coffee cake would be great for the new Recipe Challenge. And anyway - I need to know that recipe!

If you need help in how to enter the Challenge just PM me. Basically you need to post your recipe as a new thread and that pop a link back in The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Coffee thread (not this thread).

I know coffee isnt Italian the roast at a vineyard when I was there years ago was fab. And When I was in Rome, aack, sorry didnt care for Rome to much, loved the gelato shop though. Anyway, as I was saying beans are grown in specific regions and then transported to a destination. Even Italy. Its the specific roasting process that makes a coffee what it is. Even shootty coffee.

Exactly. I understand you, Rome's ice cream is a must!
Eating it while walking through the center, it is even nicer

Back
Top Bottom