The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Nov 2015-June 2017

Last edited:
Chocolate Mocha Slice with Dates and Raisins

20170613_143848.jpg

Why not! Its not so daft as celery has an aniseed flavour which can work well with chocolate. I may have to take this very seriously.

BTW, members can I politely remind you not to use words in CAPS in posts (its mentioned in our regs). It means angry SHOUTING! @SatNavSaysStraightOn has just posted a reminder about this: Forum Netiquette - Capital Letters
Sorry...something was lost in translation here. I intended this to be a show of enthusiasm...I'll only be angry at myself if I actually do decide to make a celery cake.

Why not! Its not so daft as celery has an aniseed flavour which can work well with chocolate. I may have to take this very seriously.

BTW, members can I politely remind you not to use words in CAPS in posts (its mentioned in our regs). It means angry SHOUTING! @SatNavSaysStraightOn has just posted a reminder about this: Forum Netiquette - Capital Letters
He might have just seen it mentioned, and be showing his delight.

I appear to be the judge of two challenges :woot: :dance: :D
Bonus points for anyone who posts a recipie for chocolate biscuits / brownies here and a picture of their biscuits with their bike here.

Sorry...something was lost in translation here. I intended this to be a show of enthusiasm...I'll only be angry at myself if I actually do decide to make a celery cake.
Don't worry, I had taken it the way you had intended...

No BAKED LOBSTER TAIL WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE AND POMEGRANATE REDUCTION then?
:devil: now where is that smilie of the whip being well whipped? :D :laugh:

I appear to be the judge of two challenges :woot: :dance: :D
Bonus points for anyone who posts a recipie for chocolate biscuits / brownies here and a picture of their biscuits with their bike here.
plenty of time yet... I am in the process of making something today. I am working out the specifics now... a creamy vegan chocolate slice. It remains to be seen if it will have a layer of chocolate over the top or even caramel. I haven't decided yet.

Back
Top Bottom