The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Nov 2015-June 2017

Chocolate Olive Oil Cake
Cake.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you for your many and eclectic selection of chocolate recipes. Hope everyone has enjoyed the challenge. I'm definitely going to be making quite a few of these when I get the chance. One of my nephews is celiac so I might make one of gluten free entries for him for my son's wedding.
Well done to you all for making the choice of the winning recipe so hard!
In no particular order, the runners up are @classic33's recipe for chocolate olive oil cake, @MypinchofItaly's chocolate salami, @morning glory's chocolate mocha slice.

However, congratulations go to @SatNavSaysStraightOn for two complimentary recipes for chocolate pasta and chocolate cashew nut cream. Truly inspired. I will make it with Miss K next time she is home because she loves pasta as much as I do.

Thank you for your many and eclectic selection of chocolate recipes. Hope everyone has enjoyed the challenge. I'm definitely going to be making quite a few of these when I get the chance. One of my nephews is celiac so I might make one of gluten free entries for him for my son's wedding.
In no particular order, the runners up are @classic33's recipe for chocolate olive oil cake, @MypinchofItaly's chocolate salami, @morning glory's chocolate mocha slice.

However, congratulations go to @SatNavSaysStraightOn for two complimentary recipes for chocolate pasta and chocolate cashew nut cream. Truly inspired. I will make it with Miss K next time she is home because she loves pasta as much as I do.
Wouldn't pasta taste better!

Well you can't really compare sweet and savoury when they're just different. It's the texture that I like about pasta, it's a bit bland without something with it. Chocolate pasta is a must try for me.
As opposed to making it/(using) Miss K in the recipe.

Great choice. I thought the chocolate pasta was inspired too! Congratulations @SatNavSaysStraightOn. :dance:

Thank you. I will have to put my thinking cap on and get back to you all shortly. It has been a while since I last won it!

Back
Top Bottom