The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Sausages

I think you should invent a new sausage. You have the skills, and the palate! Not sure if you have the necessary kit (I don't, but I am about to trawl fleabay for a Kenwood attachment), but could maybe improvise with casings and a piping bag?
I was thinking along the same lines! I've ordered some casings.

o5uZvfOYQsS6UTX6RyEA_IMG_0657.jpg

Scotch Quail Eggs with Mustard Sauce

Mama egg - made from a chicken - stands by to protect her adopted children.

Very interesting ingredient but this time I pass. Is too warm here and I won't cook with 40 C..it's very difficult to cook now and then I'll start my summer holidays on next Monday until 27 August...so...next time! G(F)ood luck to all of you for the Challenge, I'll connect to see all your delicious recipes! Enjoy :thumbsup:
Ciao!

I am given to understand that these are quail eggs, fried in our local evening market. No sausage though, so it doesn't count.

j0005.jpg

Very interesting ingredient but this time I pass. Is too warm here and I won't cook with 40 C..it's very difficult to cook now and then I'll start my summer holidays on next Monday until 27 August...so...next time! G(F)ood luck to all of you for the Challenge, I'll connect to see all your delicious recipes! Enjoy :thumbsup:
Ciao!

@MypinchofItaly, I had prepared this for my husband actually. I had Spicy Brava Potatoes (without the sausage) with Brava spicy Paprika sauce. I have air conditioning so it was not hot!

Thank you. Have a lovely day !!! Off to finish packing for a long 14 day trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MypinchofItaly,

I had prepared this for my husband actually.

I had Spicy Brava Potatoes ( without the sausage ) with Brava spicy Paprika sauce ..

I have air conditioning so it was not hot !

Thank you ..

Have a lovely day !!! Off to finish packing for a long 14 day trip.

I have air conditioning too at home but is not enough...and honestly, missing few days for holidays, I prefer to buy something ready and fresh to take away and to empty the fridge before to leave.

@Yorky, the recipes on your link are different in tasting profile. The cubing (cubes) of the potatoes is similar but ingredients are different. And the Brava (the smoked paprika sauce) is different. However, you can create the dish, it is very simple to your liking.

Thanks for your interest and have a lovely day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom