The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my way home this evening a young lad about 17/18 was walking towards me with his face buried in his phone completely oblivious to me so when he got close I went BOO! He nearly jumped out of his skin, he apologised but he could quite easily have walked out infront of a moving vehicle :facepalm:
Last time someone admitted to doing that, they were on their back in A&E. Having been hit first by the person(they thought they'd have some "fun" with), then the car as they fell in the road.

Neither funny nor clever as the doctor pointed out.

Sorry about all the trophies :D
I have been having a sort out and rearranging some of them. And it means that some of you have qualified for a few more than you had previously or I corrected a spelling mistake and it awarded it to you yet again... :whistling: oh well.
I did wonder why I suddenly got 16 trophies and congratulations in a row (including one for my first featured thread!).

Sorry about all the trophies :D
I have been having a sort out and rearranging some of them. And it means that some of you have qualified for a few more than you had previously or I corrected a spelling mistake and it awarded it to you yet again... :whistling: oh well.
I never got them first time round, let alone a second!

I did wonder why I suddenly got 16 trophies and congratulations in a row (including one for my first featured thread!).
Me too... Plus 5, 10 15, 20... And suddenly I realised stopping the points at 50 varied threads wasn't the right move. It's now been extended so you have something higher to aim for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom