The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday we went in Genova for a ride and to make a walk at the sea, have lunch in our fave osteria and meet friends who live there. It was warm but also windy.
Today I'm sick at home with flu :sick::cold:.
Get well soon!

Look on the bright side - you could be a man, then the flu would be much worse :happy:

My colleague had her nails done at the weekend, they are pink but the tips are purple, thing is when her hands are cold her nails are all purple but when they are warm her nails turn pink again apart from the tips that stay purple, didn't know nail polish could do that then again I have never been anywhere near a nail bar.

My colleague had her nails done at the weekend, they are pink but the tips are purple, thing is when her hands are cold her nails are all purple but when they are warm her nails turn pink again apart from the tips that stay purple, didn't know nail polish could do that then again I have never been anywhere near a nail bar.
I've seen mugs that change colour with temperature and the 'red dot' in the middle of some pans is similar I suppose.

I've seen mugs that change colour with temperature and the 'red dot' in the middle of some pans is similar I suppose.
My left arm turns blue when it gets cold. Cold and wet, it'll go through blue, green to slate grey.

Causes some to wonder if the arm is real or if there's something wrong.

I mentioned on an earlier post about some of the dear little darlings who live near me. Two of them have now been apprehended - "the pair were arrested on suspicion of assault on police, actual bodily harm and being drunk and disorderly, and spent a night in the cells" (they were drunk in the middle of the afternoon). One of those two shoots at bottles and cans over the field where we take our dogs for a walk, and threatens anyone who challenges her. They are 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom