The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
20180314_200659.jpg

Gary Numan was awesome :D

As a lady of a certain age, I can say that he has aged very well :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
How's thi feeling though?
Well I'm not up to jumping up and down celebrating that's for sure. I'll leave that to the smilie

So, so. Very tired and about to go back to bed (again). Slept most of this morning as well. Some of that is being home and bring able to rest and sleep, some of it is being on a reducing dose of steroids, another part is being back on oral antibiotics rather than significantly stronger IV antibiotics, I guess another part is also not being in aircon as well, (which my skin will be very grateful for once it has sorted itself out, it is coming off in layers literally, and to the point where the nursing staff were asking questions, is very bad around the wound and just comes off in huge sheets with anything sticky!). Provided I don't feel worse tomorrow I'll leave it at that, if I do feel worse, then it's back to the emergency department as per instructions from just about everyone including the pharmacist! I get the impression they think I should have come into hospital much earlier!

How's you doing? A friend had just been through the ideal of being diagnosed with epilepsy and the not being believed because of her repeated admissions to emergency with panic attacks and the likes. They had her down as being mentally unstable and didn't believe her or her husband that shred had a grand mal seizure at home and sent her home to see her gp. She did, got sent for an mri and got the proof she needed... Now she struggling with the meds and side effects, including racing badly to some of the drugs (to the point of nearly ending up with permanent neurological damage from one of the drugs)...

Last edited:
There's a solid 2 feet of compacted snow on the ground; we're supposed to get another snowstorm on Wednesday next, and trout season opens 11 days after that.

Ain't gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom