The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very few on when you get here.

I'm getting used to a new lot, now been added. See about two thirds of the day, if I push it.

No mouse warming party!!

Nobody seems to want to talk to me. :cry:

Anyway, it's day 7 with no mouse sounds and no mice caught in the traps. We have even had a heavy frosty and sub zero temperatures and still no mouse signs...

I won't celebrate yet.

Are you going to have an online house warming? May be a bit odd but an open door would be fun, we could all bring food, drink and maybe 'spin a few discs' do you like dance music?

I get our shipping container delivered in a few hours time. Can't wait for some more socks, underwear, bikes, warm clothing, down bedding, being able to get out of our sleeping bags... Mind you it won't make the house any warmer so you had better bring your coats, hats and gloves to the virtual house warming party! I'll decode on a date shortly...

Back to thinking about recipes involving oranges. We have some tangelos to use up. Never come across them before so purchased 4 of them at the weekend.

I get our shipping container delivered in a few hours time. Can't wait for some more socks, underwear, bikes, warm clothing, down bedding, being able to get out of our sleeping bags... Mind you it won't make the house any warmer so you had better bring your coats, hats and gloves to the virtual house warming party! I'll decode on a date shortly...

Back to thinking about recipes involving oranges. We have some tangelos to use up. Never come across them before so purchased 4 of them at the weekend.

I am going on holiday soon so I hope the party isn't too far away.

I am going on holiday soon so I hope the party isn't too far away.
As long as you can get on-line then you can come to the party...

Seems to me that the biggest problem might be the time difference between Australia and here. But maybe your holiday destination will be in the same time-zone as Australia.

As long as you can get on-line then you can come to the party...

Seems to me that the biggest problem might be the time difference between Australia and here. But maybe your holiday destination will be in the same time-zone as Australia.

We will be able to get on-line but don't like to spend much time when on holiday, we go away to relax and get away from everything. We are going to Borneo, anyway if @SatNavSaysStraightOn has an open door then it won't matter too much :okay:

We will be able to get on-line but don't like to spend much time when on holiday, we go away to relax and get away from everything. We are going to Borneo, anyway if @SatNavSaysStraightOn has an open door then it won't matter too much :okay:
Borneo! Very exotic. I wouldn't fancy the long haul flight though... may be off to North Norfolk next week. Not quite so exotic but great for sea food.:happy:

Borneo! Very exotic. I wouldn't fancy the long haul flight though... may be off to North Norfolk next week. Not quite so exotic but great for sea food.:happy:

We have twice been to Thailand and once to Fiji then onto Australia. To be honest the long flights don't bother either of us and we don't get jetlag either. Our flight is over 11 and a half hours to Hong Kong, landing the next morning, then 3 hour flight to the next airport. My husband is a scuba diver and we both snorkel so the flights are worth it :D We will be spending time at an orang-utan sanctuary so we will be taking a lot of :pics:

This evening we went to out local pub, Morris Men were 'doing their thing' , it was a bit of fun, they were raising money for Rainbows. Our local also has a gin festival going on, I am not a gin drinker but decided to give 1 a go, I am still not a gin drinker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom