The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday morning I put my new shoes on, the right one felt odd, I stood up walked around but sill something wasn't right, took my shoe off and found the receipt I had put in there on Sunday :rolleyes:

My middle sister had a bad habit of stuffing her knickers in her shoes when she got undressed. Why she did this I don't know.

Anyway, one day she sent a pair of shoes to the cobblers, I think to repair a heel.

A week later they were ready.

When she collected them and brought them home she found a bag inside one of them. In it were her knickers, and a note saying "thanks, but not my size."

Last night's cheese club was good, bit of a late one so feeling a bit :tired:

We are off out again this evening for another late one, then out tomorrow evening-another late one so we have booked tomorrow and Friday off work. Looking forward to a long weekend :thumbsup:

My middle sister had a bad habit of stuffing her knickers in her shoes when she got undressed. Why she did this I don't know.

Anyway, one day she sent a pair of shoes to the cobblers, I think to repair a heel.

When she collected them and brought them home she found a bag inside one of them. In it were her knickers, and a note saying "thanks, but not my size."

:laugh:

Brilliant!

This reminds me of a friend of mine who was wearing tights under her trousers and took them both off in one go. Next day she put the trousers on again (minus tights). It wasn't until she had arrived at the bus stop and noticed people giving her strange looks that she realised the tights had worked there way out of the trousers and were trailing behind her on the pavement, still partially trapped in the trouser leg.

Last edited:
I remember a girlfriend of mine in the 70s returning from the loo in a pub with her loose dress belt caught up in her knickers.

I remember a girlfriend of mine in the 70s returning from the loo in a pub with her loose dress belt caught up in her knickers.

I once did similar to that at work and paraded through the staff canteen with my skirt caught up in the back of my knickers! :oops:

My most embarrassing moment (a new thread idea?) was opening a door walking through and without checking behind me reached back for the handle without looking.
I was quite surprised to find the door handle was round, woolly and soft.
When I turned round I discovered a short buxom woman had tried to nip out behind me before the door closed, and the handle was her boob.
She actually found it v funny, I was mortified.

This evening we went into town to see a guy called Robin Ince, he recently finished touring with Brian Cox, funny, thought provoking, a jolly fun evening. It wasn't a sell out only about 60 people, 3 left part way through the first half, 2 didn't come back for the second half.

It's the election this coming weekend. There are speaker mounted pickups continuously traversing the village canvasing their candidates. And they are bloody loud!

It's funny because the Thai pronunciation for the number 7 candidate is "bor jept" (number seven) which sounds very much like "bull sh!t" to me. Very appropriate for Thai politicians in my opinion.

It's totally calm here, still dark (6:30am) and I know we're in low cloud again. My wet washing is still in the washing machine . This is day 2. Yesterday it decided to train cats and dogs. A proper squall came through with thunder and lightning as well. Sadly my home only caught the very pretty edge of the squall so the plants under the guttering where it leaks (carefully placed plants ) got a good watering but nothing else did . The wet washing remains in the washing machine . It's due to rain t today, so I may not be able to risk it being out . Guess I'll be washing it again before long to stop it smelling or rotting.

That's very very funny.

Russ

All very funny stories. I remember recently going to a bottle store I go to a bit. The blonde chick knows me and we joke a bit. She's quite hot actually. I paid for my stuff and she was looking at me funny and said, where have you just come from? I asked why, she said because you've got your top on inside out,lol. She thought I must have had an afternoon delight? Lol. I went to the car and changed my top. I must have put it on after my shower in the morning.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom